Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and S22 Plus are the brand new flagships of the Galaxy S series, Take a screenshot on Galaxy S22 Ultra is quite a bit easier and you have many ways to do it.
Are you looking for a solution for doing screenshots on Galaxy S22 ultra or S22 plus?
Then you’re at the right place, in this article I will share with you the tips you can use to do screenshots on your Galaxy S22 Ultra device fast and easy.
How to Take Screenshot on Galaxy S22 Ultra
Here we’re, let’s get started the methods that you can do the screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra device.
Using Volume Down Button + Power Button
The first way you can take screenshots on Galaxy S22 ultra is by using the volume down button and power button. To take a screenshot you need to press and hold Volume Down + Power button on your phone for a few seconds that screenshot will begin.
The screenshot you took will be saved to the gallery in the screenshot album, to check your taken screenshot you need to go throw there.
Take A Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Another way you can take a screenshot on Galaxy S22 ultra or S22 plus smartphone is by asking Google Assistant to take a screenshot for you, To take a screenshot you using Google Assistant you need to say “Okay Google” to open up the Google Assistant or press hold the circle icon on your screen then Google Assistant will open up.
Then ask Google Assistant to Take a Screenshot for you by saying “Take me a screenshot” after you took screenshot will saved in the gallery app.
Take A Screenshot Using Palm Swipe Gesture
Another way to take a screenshot on Galaxy S22 Ultra is by using Palm Swipe Gesture, Following my given steps below take a screenshot using Palm Swipe Gesture on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra device.
- First, open the Setting app on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- In the Setting app, Scroll up till you see the Advanced Features and tap on it.
- After finding the Motion & Gesture control option and tap on it.
- Now, you will find a Palm swipe to capture option. Turn on the toggle for this option to allow your device to take a screenshot with the Palm swipe gesture.
By turning this feature on your will be able to take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen.
Take a Screenshot on S22 Ultra with the Edge Panel
You can also use the Edge Panel on your Galaxy S22 Ultra to take a screenshot, But before you can take a screenshot with the Edge Panel, Your first need to activate the screenshot features to the Edge panel on Galaxy S22 Ultra.
To activate screenshot features to the Edge panel, Follow the given steps below.
- First, open the Setting app on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra device.
- Here, you’ll see the Display section and tap on it.
- After you’ll find the Edge Panels option, so turn on the toggle and tap on it.
- After, tap on Panels and then select the Smart select and Tasks as seen in the image below.
- Now to take a screenshot from the Edge Panel, swipe the Edge Panel on the right or right side of the screen.
- After, tap on the Screenshot option in the Tasks panel to take a screenshot. Or if you want to take a screenshot in oval or rectangle shape, go to the Smart Select panel, and select the Rectangle or Oval option you want to screenshot with.
Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S22 with Assistant Menu
Another method you can use to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is by using the Assistant Menu. To take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with Assistant Menu, Follow the steps below.
- Now, Open the Setting app on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra device.
- In the Setting app, you’ll see the Accessibility and tap on it.
- After, tap on Interaction and Dexterity.
- Next, turn on the Assistant Menu toggle to activate it.
After you had activated the Assistant menu then the tray icon will appear on your phone screen, to take a screenshot with it just touch that icon then you’ll see the screenshot option appear there.
This is how you can take a screenshot on Galaxy S22 Ultra / S22 Plus/ and S22 device, I hope you’ll like this tutorial, and if so please share this article to let others know as you did.